Greetings, all! I have a busy yet fun-filled weekend ahead, with Tristan’s birthday party tonight and a Friendsgiving (what shall I cook?!) tomorrow evening. It’s getting to be party central season up in herr! I’m sure I’m not the only one.
Here are some links that have tickled my fancy in the last week(ish):
- Space-saving furniture of the future (not your average murphy bed!)
- Charming $45 original art — And, in case anyone is wondering if they could make it themselves, I’m guessing the supplies alone would cost $45
- To wear to your next “big night out“
- $500 milkshake – to drink on your next “big night out”?
- The perfect kitchen art (slideshow)
- A great Christmas gift idea: Modern Family Tree
I’m have a grand ol’ time gathering newlywed Christmas ideas and can’t wait to share them with you. Hopefully you saw my Christmas card inspiration. I am also working on round-ups of newlywed ornament ideas and holiday pillows, so if you have any favorites, send ’em my way! We can all information-gather together as we decorate for the holidays. This will be SO. FUN.